Wednesday 15 April 2009

Jajjangmyunnie: confessions of a fangirl

If it was a disease, I'd be long dead...

ive suffered the symptoms, abstained- or atleast tried to- but not even lasted..
thats how serious it is~

I even tried to fast,
I couldn't last a day.
it was an addiction,

an avid obsession

long sleepless nights..after an exciting, yet uneventful day..

thats how my life is..

Ladies and gents,,
this is your blogger..


pleased to meet you!!!
...

enough with the drama~

before i carry on, id like to press the fact that I, in no way think of this as a disease, much rather a healthy obsession. (i duwanna call it an addiction because it..just..sounds.wrong..heehee)

...

let's talk business...

am in to,,

dorama
j,kdrama(and ofcourse a bit of filipino dramas too!;D)
animes
boybands(mainly kpop; girlbands- i dont loathe~*heehee)
mangas

so basically, am a fangirl that giggles into little aegyo things and follow news bout them~

my world kinda revolves around this~
heekheek

i wanna be a selfproclaimed otaku..but i guess its not gunna happen..soo~
i made this blog.. i wanted to share to the world my thoughts (and partly jealous of people who has them, esp those who makes reviews!!!heekheek)

aja!!
hwaiting!

xD

1 comment:

  1. waa.. ang hirap nmn ipronounce ng name mo! nyehehe! welcome to blogger!^^ and as in.. PINK!

    ReplyDelete